Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Facebook Helped Find El Amor De Mi Vida



Well it all started with the fantastic website Facebook. I had just recieved a laptop for Christmas and was on it all the time. When I get this random add from this guy who's name is Ahmed from Tunisia. At first I was kind of freaking out because it was so random. But it didn't show a profile picture so I became curious. So of course I added him. Getting ready to search for his profile and look at his pics he started facebook chatting with me. He was so happy I added him! I started to get creeped out a little and deleted him. I then felt bad and facebook messaged him telling him I shouldn't have added him so soon and we should get to know eachother first before I added him. That was 1 year and a month ago. Now we are going to hopefully get engaged this summer in Tunisia and he will come live here in America :)

No comments:

Post a Comment